June 13, 2010

SAW pin it forward | Stephen Austin Welch

“What home means to me?”

This is a different type of blog post. It is a visual pinboard of things that give me a sense of “home.” To see what this is all about, you need to follow this link:
http://pinterest.com/stephenaustinwelch/pin-it-forward/

I’ve decided to give you a personal window into some of things I hold dear. Some are silly, while others deep. I hope you enjoy.

Here is a preview of what’s waiting for you:

SAW-pin_it_forward


pin it forward notes

Kudos go out to SF Girl by the Bay for inventing this “pin it forward” mash-up of 300+ bloggers! Check out the full blog schedule at the official “pin it forward” headquarters page.


postscript

p.s. thanks again for dropping by. here are the links to subscribe to my blog & to follow me on twitter. check out my about page, if you would like to know more about me and my work.
share
posted by Stephen Austin Welch at 1:51 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger sfgirlbybay said...

thanks so much for contributing, stephen! i'm off to check out your pinboard! :)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home