August 14, 2009

SAW mmm...

For dinner I cooked a 16 bit layered PSD file covered with a production sauce, with a side of compressed jpegs and locally grown metadata.

This entrée can also be prepared RAW. To wash it all down we have a refreshing LZW TIF file that has already been uploaded to your server.

If you saved room for dessert we have an lovely assortment of organic megapixels to choose from.

This meal has been embedded with ICC profiles and the seasoning covers a wide color gamut. I hope no one is allergic to artifacting.

Dinner is served 24/7/365 except when we are down. Oh, I almost forgot, our address, IP 208.77.188.166.


KN: is it possible to get a side of noise instead of the metadata?

ST: I'm very allergic to artifacting and noise but will have seconds of that 16 bit Tif

HML: Did you check for hidden worms or viruses? Well if it was prepared in a Mac kitchen then there's no need to worry about those nasty organic viruses.

AH: At this moment I'm in a meeting regarding metadata, digital asset naming conventions for digital cinema and audio deliverables. I wish it was as exciting as your description.

KN: AH I think they put too much on your plate. You could always send it back...

AH: Can I send back the subdirectories and request a bowl of spaghetti?

SAW: Yes, you can send back the subdirectories (because you get 3 rounds of corrections.) We don’t have spaghetti—but we do have al dente ethernet & firewire cables.

SAW: :-0 do I have any keywords stuck in my teeth?
share
posted by Stephen Austin Welch at 5:01 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Demian Farnworth said...

One word: Sublime.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Pro Camera Rentals said...

nomnomnomnomnomnom,01100110011001

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home